Posted to user@hama.apache.org by 悠长假期 <42...@qq.com> on 2013/05/22 03:30:53 UTC

Some questions about hama

Dear Sir:
            I am a college student from China.I majored in computer science and get a very strong interest in cloud computing.Recently I access the Apache Hama project and begin to read the source code for a couple of weeks. It is quite helpful to get better understand the panoramic view of Hama architecture especially to a rookie and I have learnt a lot in programming by doing this. But I have some questions during the study ( please see Question.doc attachment ) , so I send this email to you and look forward to your replys.

           With my highest respect at this very moment!

                                                                                                          Sincerely yours,Liu Xin

Re: Some questions about hama

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Hi,

You can't attach the files to the mailing post. So, I've copy&paste
your questions here: https://wiki.apache.org/hama/Temp

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon