Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ines Robbers <ml...@comprehend.de> on 2003/03/11 10:30:32 UTC

Forms

Hello list,

We want to use Cocoon for our forms (application forms etc.).
It should be something like a "form center".
What is the best approach to realise this?
Are there any examples on the net?

Many thanks!

Ines

RE: Forms

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
The (X)HTML forms can be easily done using Cocoon. You can use the
FormValidator Transformer to Validate the forms.

If you wish database support you can also make use of Modular Database
Actions.

On the other hand. I have no experience in writting XSL-FO forms. I dont
know if we can use the PDF Serializer to create PDF Forms. :-(

I already use XSL-FO but not to create forms.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Ines Robbers dijo:

RE: Forms