Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Venkatesan A." <av...@ceiindia.com> on 2009/09/09 10:56:57 UTC

where can i find solr1.4

Hi

Where can I find solr1.4.war

Thanks
Arun

-----Original Message-----
From: kaoul.kae@gmail.com [mailto:kaoul.kae@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Erwin
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 2:25 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Why dismax isn't the default with 1.4 and why it doesn't
support fuzzy search ?

Hi Gert,

&qt=dismax in URL works with Solr 1.3 and 1.4 without further
configuration. You are right, you should find a "dismax" query parser
in solrconfig.xml by default.

Erwin

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 7:49 AM, Villemos, Gert<ge...@logica.com>
wrote:
> On question to this;
>
> Do you need to explicitly configure a 'dismax' queryparser in the
> solrconfig.xml to enable this, or is a queryparser named 'dismax'
> available per default?
>
> Cheers,
> Gert.

 / Pour contribuer comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne
pas imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und
helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu schützen. /  Por favor ajude a
Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.

Re: where can i find solr1.4

Posted by Kaoul <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Juste checkout trunk of svn. After that, war file is at
./trunk/dist/apache-solr-1.4-dev.war

Re: where can i find solr1.4

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Subject: where can i find solr1.4

http://people.apache.org/~hossman/#threadhijack
Thread Hijacking on Mailing Lists

When starting a new discussion on a mailing list, please do not reply to
an existing message, instead start a fresh email.  Even if you change the
subject line of your email, other mail headers still track which thread
you replied to and your question is "hidden" in that thread and gets less
attention.   It makes following discussions in the mailing list archives
particularly difficult.
See Also:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thread_hijacking

-Hoss