Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by robbinpengchen <ro...@163.com> on 2015/11/26 03:03:32 UTC

Startofbiz.bat run with errors

It's the first time I am using ofbiz, I just followed the step-by-step to
install ofbiz, when I run startofbiz.bat, the message on the console is :

and there is exception throw out:

Could you help me to solve it? thanks!

Re: Startofbiz.bat run with errors

Posted by gil portenseigne <gi...@nereide.fr>.

registered mail.

Gil

Posted by rj...@yahoo.com.INVALID.

Re:Re: Startofbiz.bat run with errors

Posted by robbinpengchen <ro...@163.com>.
I upload the message in forum, could you help to see it there?

At 2015-11-26 15:19:31, "gil portenseigne [via OFBiz]" <ml...@n4.nabble.com> wrote:
Hi,

I can't see your console message in this mail so hard to help :).

Gil

On 26/11/2015 03:03, robbinpengchen wrote:

> It's the first time I am using ofbiz, I just followed the step-by-step to
> install ofbiz, when I run startofbiz.bat, the message on the console is :
>

> and there is exception throw out:
>

> Could you help me to solve it? thanks!

http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Startofbiz-bat-run-with-errors-tp4674879p4674882.html
To unsubscribe from Startofbiz.bat run with errors, click here.
NAML

Re:Re: Startofbiz.bat run with errors

Posted by robbinpengchen <ro...@163.com>.
OK, thank you very much!

At 2015-11-26 21:06:36, "Jacques Le Roux [via OFBiz]" <ml...@n4.nabble.com> wrote:
You should ask Opentaps, Opentaps was based on OFBiz but that was 10 years ago, now it has much diverted

Jacques

http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Startofbiz-bat-run-with-errors-tp4674879p4674888.html

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by robbinpengchen <ro...@163.com>.