Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by vov <vo...@mail.ru> on 2012/12/14 10:16:42 UTC

wicketGlobalFailureHandler in wicket 6

Hi all,

Does anybody know how to use wicketGlobalFailureHandler from Wicket 1.4 in
the Wicket 6
I need a function which will be executed onFailure, but how to register it
now?

Re: wicketGlobalFailureHandler in wicket 6

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 3:08 PM, vov <vo...@mail.ru> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.
>
> Unfortunately I have not idea how to configure it on the application
> level(eg. execute script on all 'failure' in the application)
>
> It was possible in wicket 1.4 - BasePage.java:
>  add(new Behavior()
>     {
>       @Override
>       public void renderHead(Component component, IHeaderResponse response)
>       {
>         response.render(OnLoadHeaderItem.forScript( //

"Wicket.Event.subscribe('/ajax/call/failure', function() { alert('alarm');
});"

>     });

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development

Re: wicketGlobalFailureHandler in wicket 6

Posted by vov <vo...@mail.ru>.
Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately I have not idea how to configure it on the application
level(eg. execute script on all 'failure' in the application)

It was possible in wicket 1.4 - BasePage.java:
 add(new Behavior()
    {
      @Override
      public void renderHead(Component component, IHeaderResponse response)
      {
        response.render(OnLoadHeaderItem.forScript( //
            "wicketGlobalFailureHandler = function(){alert('alarm!')}"));
      }
    });

Re: wicketGlobalFailureHandler in wicket 6

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Wicket+Ajax#WicketAjax-GlobalAjaxcalllisteners