Posted to user@struts.apache.org by msg2ajay <ms...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/08 05:16:58 UTC

how to forward some action from javascritp

hi i have to forward to controller with javascritp my script is as below.

<head>
 function fwd(field){
 var val=field.value;
     if(val == 1){
        [b]mypage.do[/b] //<----------- this is how i needed
     }
}
</head>

thx in Adv
Ajay

RE: how to forward some action from javascritp

Posted by msg2ajay <ms...@gmail.com>.