Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by kedarjapan <ke...@atosorigin.com> on 2011/02/02 05:59:25 UTC

Re: Transaction Problems with OpenEJB-Hibernate on Tomcat

Hello Jean,

Thanks for your valuable inputs. I'm able to resolve the error finally.

I am very new to this OpenEJB & Hibernate. I had worked earlier on
struts/jsf on websphere environment..

Basically, I had to deploy the web application having some business logic
like user authetication done thru EJB which eventually use the hibernate to
interact with database..

I wrote JUnits fr the same & tried to test my ejbs individually, there I
found that entry for persitence unit was missing in persitence.xml. I
correted & redeplyed the appilaction.. It ran smoothly.

Im gld that this forum is there to help on openejb..

-Kedar