Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by ggerla <gi...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/20 14:56:51 UTC

Feature configfile append

Hi all
I found that using the configfile option to configure a feature you can add
or overwrite files in Karaf /etc folder.
It would be very interesting if you could append configuration to  files
that already exist. For example, add a logger to the default of Karaf.
It is already possible?
If the feature is not already present, and you are interested, I can try to
add it to Karaf code?

thanks
Br
Giuseppe

Re: Feature configfile append

Posted by ggerla <gi...@gmail.com>.
Great!!!
I'm available if you need help

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Giuseppe,

we already have a Jira about that:

I started to implement an append flag on the <configfile/> element.

I will include it in next Karaf releases.

Regards
JB

On 01/20/2014 02:56 PM, ggerla wrote:
> Hi all
> I found that using the configfile option to configure a feature you can add
> or overwrite files in Karaf /etc folder.
> It would be very interesting if you could append configuration to  files
> that already exist. For example, add a logger to the default of Karaf.
> It is already possible?
> If the feature is not already present, and you are interested, I can try to
> add it to Karaf code?
>
> thanks
> Br
> Giuseppe