Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Jan Hubený <hu...@soma-eng.com> on 2021/05/13 07:28:53 UTC

Visual Library 2.0 examples

Hi,

We use the Netbeans Visual Library
(https://netbeans.apache.org/tutorials/nbm-visual_library.html
<https://netbeans.apache.org/tutorials/nbm-visual_library.html>) in our
projects. In the past, there exists an netbeans project which can be
freely downloaded
(http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/40291/visual-library-samples
<http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/40291/visual-library-samples>), with
examples of how to use all the visual components of the Netbeans Visual
Library.Does anyone know where to download this project now?

Thank you,

Jan Hubený

D I S C L A I M E R

Personal data protection according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation)
By e-mail communication with this e-mail address (especially by sending e-mails and replies) you hereby agree with processing of yours personal data especially in the scope of data contained in email and it`s attachments. Data subject has the following rights: (i) to withdraw consent with personal data processing , (ii) to ask SOMA company for information which personal data are being processed, (iii) to ask for explanation regarding processed personal data, (iv) to ask for access to personal data and right of rectification of inaccurate personal data, (v) to demand erasure of personal data, (iv)  in case of doubts regarding compliance with GDPR regulation right to raise objections in front of SOMA company, court or the Office for personal data protection.
The SOMA company processes especially personal data of SOMA company`s business partners. The SOMA company hereby politely asks it`s business partners to not to send to SOMA company by e-mails or by any other means personal data of any third persons (for instance business partners` employees, participants of agreements, contracts or other legal relationships etc.), these personal data will not be processed by SOMA company and will be immediately erased. If you are not a business partner of SOMA company and you are sending to SOMA company any personal data in any kind of form (for instance by e-mail, data mailbox or by letter etc.) you hereby agree with processing of your personal data in the scope of personal data sent by you and you have right described in point (i) to (vi) hereof.
The SOMA company is processing personal data especially due to the following purposes: (a) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, or (b) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject, or (c) processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person; or (d) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Data subject is obliged to announce the SOMA company any changes of personal data of the data subject.

Confidentiality
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of subject to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. The text or attachments may contain confidential information, privileged information or information considered by the law firm as the trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The law firm is neither liable for the contents, nor for the proper, complete and timely transmission of the information contained in this communication. By usage of e-mail communication the recipient of this e-mail agree this kind of communication with law firm and his potential risk and agree with unsecured communication. For avoidance of any doubt law firm pays attention to the fact that this e-mail including its attachments could not be in any case con
 sidered as offer for conclusion of agreement pursuant to  § 1731 of act no 89/2012 Coll. as amended, neither confirmation letter pursuant to the § 1757 of act no 89/2012 Coll. as amended.

Our full GDPR policy may be found on www.soma-eng.com/en/gdpr

Překlad výše uvedeného textu (Ochrana osobních údajů dle nařízení Evropského parlamentu a Rady EU a Důvěrnost informací) naleznete na www.soma-eng.com/cs/disclaimer

Re: Visual Library 2.0 examples

Posted by Jan Hubený <hu...@soma-eng.com>.