Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "de Groot, Peter" <pe...@egshs.wa.edu.au> on 2005/05/19 10:31:36 UTC

[users@httpd] Newbie query about proxypass

Please help :-)

New to Apache and am trying to setup a proxy pass to our weather station
Website running on IIS on a PC on our internal network.   Accessable vie

        http://egshs.wa.edu.au/weather

Am having a few probs ... Starting with this one. .. The dreaded
trailing slash ;-)

According to all the doc I have managed to google this rewrite should
work.

The problem is that I have to do a refresh the first time I access the
site with
MS browsers... Otherwise the in-page images do not come up. After the
first
refresh it is fine ....

Any thoughts ...... Extract below.

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule    /weather$           weather/  [R]

ProxyRequests off
ProxyPass            /weather   http://ms-weather.egshs.local/
ProxyPassReverse     /weather   http://ms-weather.egshs.local/

TIA