Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by James Furness <fu...@bluesnews.com> on 2000/02/19 17:45:54 UTC

mod_proxy drops query string

I've just completed moving from a single mod_perl executable to a httpd_docs
and httpd_perl server using mod_proxy. The problem is that sometimes when
CGIs are accessed the query string is somehow dropped, so when loading
something like /cgi-bin/script.pl?mode=dosomething, the query string would
be periodically ignored, causing wierd behaviour. Any ideas?

I'm using apache 1.3.11 with mod_perl 1.21, on redhat linux 6, and i'm using
directives like:

ProxyPass        /cgi-bin/ http://www.bluesnews.com:9000/cgi-bin/
ProxyPassReverse /cgi-bin/ http://www.bluesnews.com:9000/cgi-bin/

to proxy the requests.