Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Chris A. Clark" <CH...@usca.edu> on 2004/06/04 21:23:41 UTC

Apache-SOAP and Resin-3.0.6

Hi,
I'm trying to install Apache-SOAP onto our server which runs Resin
3.0.6.  I've tried searching for documentation to help me out with this,
but I have only been able to find documentation for Resin 2.  Has anyone
else done this and would you be willing to share a few pointers?

Re: Apache-SOAP and Resin-3.0.6

Posted by "Chris A. Clark" <ch...@usca.edu>.
Thanks Scott!

It seems likely that the instructions for 2.1.1
(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ws-soap/java/docs/install/resi
n211.html) would still apply, since this just describes the standard way to
deploy a WAR file.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.

Re: Apache-SOAP and Resin-3.0.6