Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/04/07 07:29:20 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.5 release (take 2)

Hi,

as discussed on the mailing list, and due to a critical issue in Aries
Blueprint Core, I cancel this vote.

I will tackle fix and release of Aries Blueprint Core 1.6.1 and update
in Karaf. I will submit a new 4.0.5 release to vote then.

Thanks
Regards
JB

--