Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrew Birchall <an...@rchive-it.com> on 2001/08/02 19:42:58 UTC

Problem finding servlets when running Tomcat as NT service

Hi,
We have a web-app called Mailstore using servlets served by Tomcat.
The servlets are in jar files in tomcat\lib.
We have a Mailstore directory under tomcat\webapps which holds the style sheets and images, etc.

I have installed Tomcat as a NT service using jk_nt_service.exe and I have edited
wrapper.properties to include java_home and tomcat_home.

When running Tomcat as NT service, Tomcat fails to find the initial servlet (UserLogin).

If run Tomcat using startup.bat in tomcat\bin it finds it ok.

Is there something I am missing?

Thanks
Andy B