Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Chaman Singh Verma <cs...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/15 17:16:43 UTC

Archive

Hello

How can I see browse through the Archive of Hadoop users ? Everytime I try I get the following message:

Not Found The requested URL /mail/core-user/ was not found on this server.

 Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) Server at hadoop.apache.org Port 80

 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99

Re: Archive

Posted by Adrian Woodhead <ad...@last.fm>.
Yes, it's been like this for around a week or so, nobody has given an
ETA on when it will be fixed I'm afraid. I was told to use the nabble
archive instead:

http://www.nabble.com/Hadoop-core-user-f30590.html