Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Greenberg, Gary" <gg...@visa.com.INVALID> on 2021/01/29 19:34:47 UTC

reporting Netbeans problems

Practically every day I am getting exceptions in my Netbeans 12 installation.
However, I was never been able to report them to Netbeans.
Whenever I do try I am getting the following:
[cid:image002.png@01D6F632.BDEA87B0]

Testing proxy connection gives me a green light and I do not have problems browsing internet.
Any clues?

Gary Greenberg
Staff Software Engineer
Data Product Development, BI-A
E: ggreenbe@visa.com
M: 650-269-7902

[EmailSig-TaglineVersion]

Re: reporting Netbeans problems

Posted by "Mark A. Flacy" <mf...@verizon.net.INVALID>.
Greetings,

I strongly suspect that the bug reporter is attempting to contact a pre-Apache
NetBeans interface that either no longer accepts input or no longer exists.

I've seen the same popup as well.

--
Mark A. Flacy
mflacy@verizon.net