Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anurag Walia <wa...@hotmail.com> on 2010/07/03 06:02:34 UTC

Shipping charge on the bases of distance

Hi all,

Thanks in advance for reply on the post...
can any one tell me the how to change shipping cost for(Fedex) on the basis
of shipping address distacnce in webshop checkout process.

Regards
Anurag

Re: Shipping charge on the bases of distance

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Select catalog->Stores
select your Store ->shipping estimates
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/catalog/control/EditProductStoreShipmentCostEstimates?productStoreId=9000

BJ Freeman  <http://bjfreeman.elance.com>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Anurag Walia sent the following on 7/2/2010 9:02 PM: