Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Ravi P <ha...@outlook.com> on 2012/10/15 22:24:01 UTC

Example of secondary sort using Avro data.

Hello Group,  Are there any sample code/documentation available on writing Map-reduce jobs with secondary sort using Avro data?--Thanks,Ravi

RE: Example of secondary sort using Avro data.

Posted by Ravi P <ha...@outlook.com>.
Harsh - thanks for the link, but this question is related to Hadoop secondary sort,  so I emailed it to hadoop user group.I think other people who have faced same issue in hadoop user group  will be able to answer this.I appreciate your promptness.

Posted by Ravi P <ha...@outlook.com>.

Posted by Ravi P <ha...@outlook.com>.

Posted by Ravi P <ha...@outlook.com>.

Posted by Ravi P <ha...@outlook.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Ravi,

--
Harsh J

Re: Example of secondary sort using Avro data.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Ravi,

--
Harsh J

Re: Example of secondary sort using Avro data.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Ravi,

--
Harsh J

Re: Example of secondary sort using Avro data.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Ravi,

--
Harsh J

Re: Example of secondary sort using Avro data.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Ravi,

--
Harsh J