Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by jkhanal <kh...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/07 21:45:03 UTC

Unable to record some page using Proxy Server in JMeter

Hi,

I am using Proxy Server for recording my web based application in JMeter. I
am able to record the pages that has extension .html (example:
/pages/index.html). But, I am unable to record the pages that does not have
.html extension (example: /pages/catalog). I have used http default request
and protocol is set to HTTP.

Can you please advise me how will I be able to record the pages that does
not have .html extension.

I really appreciate your cooperation and time in this matter.

Thanks,
Jagan

Re: Unable to record some page using Proxy Server in JMeter

Posted by jkhanal <kh...@gmail.com>.
Great! It worked when I removed list .*\.gif from "URL Patterns to Exclude"

Thank you very much,

Jagan

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.