Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Alberto Bustamante Reyes <al...@est.tech> on 2019/04/15 13:53:59 UTC

About operating system statistics

Hi all,

I have read in the documentation that the operating system statistics are only available for Linux systems, but I have found in the code the correspondent classes for OSX, Solaris & Windows stats (package org.apache.geode.internal.statistics.platform).

Are these classes being used? Should they be included in the documentation or deleted? (the OSX ones are almost empty, so Im not sure if someone is working on it or its an 'abandonded feature')

Thanks in advance,

BR/

Alberto

Re: About operating system statistics

Posted by Alberto Bustamante Reyes <al...@est.tech>.
pull request available: https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3574

[https://avatars3.githubusercontent.com/u/47359?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3574>

GEODE-6660: Remove non-Linux OS statistics classes by alb3rtobr · Pull Request #3574 · apache/geode<https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/3574>
github.com
Thank you for submitting a contribution to Apache Geode. In order to streamline the review of the contribution we ask you to ensure the following steps have been taken: For all changes: Is there...

Posted by Darrel Schneider <ds...@pivotal.io>.