Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jorge Mascena <jo...@cesar.org.br> on 2003/04/01 15:33:39 UTC

[OT] Is there a taglib documentation generator (Javadoc-like)?

How are the taglibs' api references generated? I believe there must be
some sort of documentation generator, like javadoc, but I can't seem to
find it out.

Jorge Mascena

Re: [OT] Is there a taglib documentation generator (Javadoc-like)?

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
I would just copy the relevant files and targets from the build.xml and
replicate it for your build.

Open the build.xml (from the source distribution) and take a look at
'compile.library' target and also the 'compile.website' target.

Just copy and change what you need.

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist