Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "Johnson, Nachay [USA]" <Jo...@bah.com.INVALID> on 2022/09/20 18:36:04 UTC

SSL LDAP

Trying to figure out an SSL issue with ldap. "PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target" I added the ldap cert to cacerts, but I still receive this message in my tomcat log. Has anyone encountered this issue?

RE: [External] Re: SSL LDAP

Posted by "Johnson, Nachay [USA]" <Jo...@bah.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for the quick response. I added the ldap cert using a different alias. I changed the alias to match the one setup on ldap and it's working now.

Thank you so much!

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.