Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by suresh m <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/10 06:53:48 UTC

how to refresh cube automatically in kylin 1.5.4.1

Hi,

I have a requirement where i need to refresh cube daily automatically. But
i don't see any property or options in kylin 1.5.4.1.

for ex: my hive fact and dimensions keep on loading daily basis, so that
changes should reflect in kylin cube automatically. Please provide me
solution to resolve.

I dont find any option in kylin refresh tabe, i have only auto merge
threshols,retension thresholds,partition start date options only.

Re: how to refresh cube automatically in kylin 1.5.4.1

Posted by suresh m <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alberto,

Its really helped me lot.

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.