Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Graham Lounder <lo...@caris.com> on 2002/07/24 13:54:01 UTC

Login Question

I've searched the archives on this one.  There is a lot of information but I
can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

I'm currently using form based authentication in my application.  Works
great.  The problem is that now I need to add some business logic checks to
the mix (such as 'does the current user have an active account').  What is
the recommended way of doing this?  Add a filter?  Session Listener?  Do I
need to get rid of my form based authentication and role my own solution?

Any Ideas?
Graham

  Graham Lounder
  Java Developer