Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by exabrial <ex...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/06 03:10:24 UTC

Environmental Entries

David, if I promise to put the information on the wiki, will you tell me how
to inject a String from a server environment properties file again?

My goal is to have this in my code:

@Resource(name="myApp/adminEmailAddress", type=String.class)
private String adminEmailAddress;

If I heard you right (I _was_ drinking beer at the time), you said there's a
properties file in the server that I could set this in. I don't want to do
<env-entry> in xml files in my jar; I'm hoping I can set this on the server.

Thanks!

Re: Environmental Entries

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Environmental Entries