Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by "Todtenhaupt, Susann" <Su...@astrium-space.com> on 2003/03/27 11:22:14 UTC

running xalan and xerces

hello!
I've downloaded the package xalan-j_2_0_0.zip for windows. I've set the
classpaths for xalan.jar and xerces.jar. so far so good. Now I tried to run
the Process.class to transform a xml-file with a xsl-file into a html-file
on commandline. And I don't know why it doesn't work. I'm sure that my
parameters are set right. And now I always get the same exception:
"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.xalan.res.XS
LTErrorResources_de
        at org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process.main(Process.java:209)"

can somebody help me? Thanx in advance!

suse