Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Kiriakos Georgiou <ki...@library.nrl.navy.mil> on 2000/07/14 21:40:07 UTC

header item ordering

According to the HTTP/1.1 spec the order of header fields
with different names is insignificant, but as usual, Microsoft
has outdone themselves.

I am streaming a PDF directly to the web server and IE version
5.01 sp1 and above will accept the following header in this
order only:

Accept-ranges: bytes

Unfortunately this is not the order send_http_header sends the
fields, so I am left scratching my head.  Is there a way to force
header field ordering short of printing it manually?

thanks,
Kiriakos