Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/29 17:51:38 UTC

maven-shade-plugin

Any reason not to use maven-shade-plugin to make jobs?

Re: maven-shade-plugin

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
The problem with the ant stuff is that it is a lot of work for an end-user
to copy and incorporate outside of the mahout tree. So, to make the example
more exemplary, shade is attractive.

Re: maven-shade-plugin

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.

Re: maven-shade-plugin