Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by sureshbabu thyvalappil <sb...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/27 17:07:57 UTC

boolean parameter in TreeNodeBase constructor

Hi,
In the following line of TreeBacker class, the last
parameter, leaf is set to false. Since it is the leaf,
shouldn't it be true? Please advise.

folderNode.getChildren().add(new TreeNodeBase("leaf",
"X050003", false));

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: boolean parameter in TreeNodeBase constructor

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
You are correct.  There appears to be a mistake but even more
interesting is that it doesn't appear to matter!  I was paste a new
thread on this shortly.

sean