Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pratibha Bhat <pb...@TechMahindra.com> on 2006/07/07 15:55:27 UTC

Some Links on ofbiz.org sites not accaessible.

Hi,

Links for framework api's in www.ofbiz.org is not accessible.
This is giving page not found error.

Concerned people kindly look in to it.

Thanks and Regards,
Pratibha

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer:

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are privileged and confidential material of Tech Mahindra and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s). In case you are not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender. The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Tech Mahindra.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus. However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and Tech Mahindra is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

Re: Some Links on ofbiz.org sites not accaessible.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
if you have saved links
change the URL to
http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/
this is where www.ofbiz.org redirects to.

Pratibha Bhat sent the following on 7/7/2006 6:55 AM:

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
I don't want that to become the permanent, or even semi-permanent location for these docs.

This will just have to stay how it is until someone in the core group spends some time getting it in place on the ASF server. I've put WAY too much time into that stuff lately and am behind on contracts, so I'm not touching anything unless it's really important until early August, ie after the OSCON show.

And no, just because people aren't following the mailing lists and are asking the same question over and over doesn't raise it on my priority list any. It might on someone else's priority list in the group, so it could happen sooner, of course.

-David

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.

--
Christian

Re: Some Links on ofbiz.org sites not accaessible.

Posted by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>.
Pratibha,

You can access the OFBiz API at...

http://www.ofbiz.eu

- Andrew

--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>

Re: Some Links on ofbiz.org sites not accaessible.

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
 Andrew is maintaining framewok api.
 So you can access its api from http://www.ofbiz.eu/.

 Regards
 Ashish Vijaywargiya

Pratibha Bhat <pb...@TechMahindra.com> wrote:

[...]

"You can't always get what you want but if you try real hard,
 you might just find that you get what you need"

 Regards
 Ashish