Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ray Barlow <ra...@makeyour-point.com> on 2006/06/26 13:28:02 UTC

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Re :Re: What this error says!!!

You probably need to do a little more trouble shooting on your system as
it's impossible to tell you what is wrong from the information provided.

What IP address and port are you hosting James on?  try netstat -an
You will find localhost is not always the same as the machines public IP
address. For example if I host James on 192.168.0.15 try to connect to
localhost (127.0.0.1) may not always work depending on your OS, so
connect to 192.168.0.15 or bind James to localhost as well.
Have you got an email client connecting successfully with that user/pass?

Ray