Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/08/26 14:51:08 UTC

Fwd: Re: Offering Snoot analytics services for Apache Projects

Hi Sharan,

Should we not ask right away?

Jacques

-------- Message transf�r� --------
Sujet : 	Re: Offering Snoot analytics services for Apache Projects
Date : 	Fri, 26 Aug 2016 14:35:56 +0000 (UTC)
De : 	Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>
R�pondre � : 	private@ofbiz.apache.org, Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>
Pour : 	ASF Marketing & Publicity <pr...@apache.org>

Quick update: the Snoot team has been working at lightning-speed onboarding our PMCs over the past 48 hours, that the waitlist is now empty :-D

Do let me know if you'd like to sign up or need anything (email sk@apache.org)

Bon weekend,
Sally

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jacques

I wanted to make sure of community support.  As the feedback so far is all
positive I will take it as consensus and ask Sally to add us to the list.

Thanks
Sharan