Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Ajitesh Das <ad...@zona.net> on 2004/09/16 20:33:21 UTC

Howto:Torque and Schema generation process

Hi List:

When my app generates schema for a target DB using Torque,

I would like to override some of the behavior for some data types

...for e.g in DB type X, I know the datatype clob is broken, so

I would like to override the schema generation process so that instead

of "clob", the schema will be generated using "image".

Question is: How can I override this?

Thanks

A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will
be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun."