Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <me...@cisco.com> on 2014/12/17 20:01:17 UTC

build failure on branch 4.1.0-test

Anyone else seeing this ?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile (default-compile) on project org.apache.stratos.cli: Compilation failure
[ERROR] /home/netiq/architecture/stratos_repo2/stratos/components/org.apache.stratos.cli/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/cli/commands/addKubernetesHostCommand.java:[37,7] error: class AddKubernetesHostCommand is public, should be declared in a file named AddKubernetesHostCommand.java
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
….

Re: build failure on branch 4.1.0-test

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
It was my mistake, one of the files has been checked in with wrong case.
Thanks Manula for fixing this.

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2