Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by in...@tonalrehabandpilates.com on 2020/02/06 18:25:42 UTC

OpenOffice tech support

Good afternoon,

I am experiencing unusual formatting errors within OpenOffice and need tech support. Is there someone I could speak with on the phone or livechat with on the computer?

Thank you,

Brie Gallup
Office Manager, Tonal Rehabilitation & Pilates LLC
413-464-2512

Re: OpenOffice tech support

Posted by David Robley <ro...@gmail.com>.
Forwarded to OP as (s)he is not subscribed to the list

On 7/2/20 6:15 am, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 13:25:42 -0500 (EST)
> info@tonalrehabandpilates.com wrote:
>
>> Good afternoon,
>>
>> I am experiencing unusual formatting errors within OpenOffice and need tech support. Is there someone I could speak with on the phone or livechat with on the computer?
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Brie Gallup
>> Office Manager, Tonal Rehabilitation & Pilates LLC
>> 413-464-2512
> All support for OpenOffice is given by volunteers on a pro bono basis, in their own time.  If you have a specific problem, post with details to the support forum at https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/
>
> You may find it helpful to consult some documentation.
>
> This document is informative:
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Writer_for_Students

Cheers
--
David Robley

"I won't be on time," Tom said belatedly.

Re: OpenOffice tech support

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.

Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: OpenOffice tech support

Posted by David Robley <ro...@gmail.com>.

On 7/2/20 6:16 am, Andrew Pitonyak wrote:
> Just a bunch of volunteers here, can you post some specific examples? Some of the people here are pretty sharp. I may not be one of them, but many are! :-)
>
> On Thursday, February 06, 2020 13:25 EST, info@tonalrehabandpilates.com wrote:
>   Good afternoon,
>
> I am experiencing unusual formatting errors within OpenOffice and need tech support. Is there someone I could speak with on the phone or livechat with on the computer?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Brie Gallup
> Office Manager, Tonal Rehabilitation & Pilates LLC
> 413-464-2512

Cheers

Re: OpenOffice tech support