Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Nils-Helge Garli <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/07 09:12:31 UTC

Override interceptors in struts-default from plugin

Hi!

In the portlet plugin, I need to customize the workflow interceptors.
So I have extended them, and added them to the struts-plugin file with
the same names they have in struts-default. Unfortunately, this has
not the desired effect. The interceptors from the struts-default
package are still the ones that are used. Do I have to re-define all
the stacks that uses these interceptors, or is there an easy way to
have these override the definitions in the parent package?

Nils-H

Re: Override interceptors in struts-default from plugin

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hm...that was not the answer I wanted ;) That's unecessary duplication
of xml, and it requires manual synchronization of the interceptor
stacks... It might be that the portlet plugin is the only plugin with
this need, but to me it seems like a good feature to be able to
override interceptors, maybe with an extra attribute in the
interceptor configuration syntax or something?

Nils-H

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.