Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com> on 2003/04/16 23:22:38 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/toJava Sym bolTable.java Emitter.java

Tom Jordahl wrote:
> I submitted code:
>

>>+import sun.misc.BASE64Encoder;
>

> Does anyone know if this is an OK Base64 encoder to use?
>
> There were several that popped up in IDEA, but this seemed the safest.
> Is there a 'standard' Java class?

Its standard in Sun JVMs, but not on others, like the OSS linux one
K-whatever (that I dont think axis runs on anyway), & Ant1.5.0 will
probably not propagate sun.* stuff down the classloader, though that is
fixed in 1.5.1. onwards.