Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org> on 2016/10/05 23:11:46 UTC

1.0.2 release

Hi,

As the Release Manager for 1.0, I'm responsible for all subsequent patch
releases.

I'm planning to cut the next patch release (1.0.2) within a week. So, if
you have any patches that need to get into 1.0.2 make sure that either it
is already in the 1.0.x branch or the corresponding ticket has a target
version set to 1.0.2.

I'll send a link to the release dashboard shortly.

Thanks,
-- Vinod

Re: 1.0.2 release

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
Release dashboard:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12329719

I'm waiting for 2 issues to be resolved. Once that's done, I'll start
prepping the release.

Re: 1.0.2 release

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
Release dashboard: