Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com> on 2005/10/03 00:37:15 UTC

Re: [vote] Accept JIRA contribution HARMONY-5 : David Tanzer's proof-of-concept component model

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 12:49:09AM -0400, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> David Tanzer has offered his proof-of-concept component model to the
> project.  It can be found here :

> [X] +1 Accept the code into the project
> [ ] -1 Don't accept the code.  Reason :

Little late am I not? :-)

> 1) Yes, this is formal, but we want a clear audit trail into the
> project, and clear acceptance decisions

this'll be painful!!! We need a tool.

> 2) I normally would put a 3 day review period, but this code is small
> and I want to use this to test the process
> 3) Once we accept (I expect we will) ( and if David gets his Bulk
> Contrib Agreement and Software Grant in!) we'll put  in sandbox and
> away we go...

whoohooh! Code!

LSD

Re: [vote] Accept JIRA contribution HARMONY-5 : David Tanzer's proof-of-concept component model

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
On Oct 2, 2005, at 6:37 PM, Leo Simons wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 12:49:09AM -0400, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>
>> David Tanzer has offered his proof-of-concept component model to the
>> project.  It can be found here :
>>
>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-5
>>
>> [X] +1 Accept the code into the project
>> [ ] -1 Don't accept the code.  Reason :
>>

> Little late am I not? :-)

That's ok :)

>> 1) Yes, this is formal, but we want a clear audit trail into the
>> project, and clear acceptance decisions
>>

> this'll be painful!!! We need a tool.

Voting is painful?  the rest of the documentation is more of a pain,
but really now that we've done one, it's not so bad.

geirm@apache.org