Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Goldschmidt, Dave" <dg...@globalspec.com> on 2005/12/08 17:52:24 UTC

After mergesegs

Hi, just wanted to be sure - after I merge segments via the "mergesegs"
tool, I need to use the "updatedb" tool before dropping the new indexes
in, correct?

And, as just posted, I need to shutdown and restart Tomcat, too, yes?

Thanks,

DaveG

Re: After mergesegs

Posted by Arun Kaundal <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi there,
   I also want to merge segment  based on certain criteria, What I need to
do so that newly created segment can be re-indexed and searchable. Can u
suggest me how can I achieve that. In what order I need to execute various
Nutch Tools
 Thanx in advance...

Re: After mergesegs

Posted by Andy Liu <an...@gmail.com>.