Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Bao Sheng Li <di...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/15 16:00:49 UTC

Set Replica Issue

Hello,

I'm running Hadoop 2.7.0 on "Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.5".
There are two problems are pretty annoying:

1. whenever I run hadoop command, I got the warning:
    WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for
your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable

2. The command used to set replicas just hangs there:

$ ./hadoop fs -setrep -w 3  /user/dal/input/capacity-scheduler.xml
15/06/12 16:19:40 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop
library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
Replication 3 set: /user/dal/input/capacity-scheduler.xml
Waiting for /user/dal/input/capacity-scheduler.xml ....

Any help would be appreciated!

Diamond

Re: Set Replica Issue

Posted by Bao Sheng Li <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yanbo,

I run stat to verify that this file has 3 replicas. If this is a shell
problem, any way to work around, otherwise, it just hangs. Also, I check
NameNode log, no any clues.

dal@swat1lxas02 bin]$ ./hdfs dfs -stat  "%r"
/user/dal/input/capacity-scheduler.xml
15/06/16 09:32:37 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop
library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
3
[dal@swat1lxas02 bin]$ ./hadoop fs -setrep -w 3
 /user/dal/input/capacity-scheduler.xml
15/06/16 09:33:01 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop

Re: Set Replica Issue

Posted by Bao Sheng Li <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yanbo,

Re: Set Replica Issue