Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/11 23:12:47 UTC

session with new browser window

My wicket application is launched from   servlet based  application,  the
servlet based application has a link clicking on that it opens a new window
with url to my application.
then my application creates  a session etc.Now does the two application use
the same session if the are deplyed in one server ?

I having problems with session if user  signs out from the servlet based
application even my application is signing out the user  how to resolve this
?