Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/06/13 10:41:25 UTC

[vote] release of Trinidad plugins (1.2.0)

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 120 release of the Trinidad
MyFaces Plugins out. This is the first release of the 1.2 plugins.
The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1]).

Please take a look at the "1.2.0" artifacts and vote

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
       and why..............

Matthias

[1] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/trinidad120plugins/

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [vote] release of Trinidad plugins (1.2.0)

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Why are we releasing the 1.2 plugins before the Trinidad core?I ask because
what I'd like to do is rebranch 1.2 from 1.0.1,
so that 1.2.0 == 1.0.1 + JSF 1.2 support, which is a good
pattern going forward.  But we can't do that unless we release
Trinidad 1.0.1.

-- Adam

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
+1