Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by 李璋华 <da...@foxmail.com> on 2015/03/12 12:57:09 UTC

question about GSoC

Dear Sir/Madam:

Hope this e-mail finds you well.

I am a student who is going to participate the 2015 GSoC. I am a student of Dr. Li Dingcheng who is a PMC member of ASF. I want him to be my mentor and we are going to develop the Coreference Resolution with java. It will be very kind of you if you accept my request.

I am looking forward to your reply!

Many thanks!

------------------
---------------------------------
李璋华
David Lee
Sichuan University

Re: question about GSoC

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 12:57 PM, 李璋华 <da...@foxmail.com> wrote:
> ...I am a student who is going to participate the 2015 GSoC. I am a student
> of Dr. Li Dingcheng who is a PMC member of ASF. I want him to be my mentor...

You need to talk to the developers list of the project in question.

-Bertrand