Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2014/02/22 10:54:06 UTC

Re: Site plugin

Hi Jason,

Looking at the stack trace it seems to be the remote resources plugin that
is throwing an NPE. Didn't you release 1.5 of that plugin because of issues
with core? Your build is using 1.4...

Re: Site plugin

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
the site plugin itself works
but the site plugin launches a lot of other plugins, like remote resources plugin
which is apparently failing here

did you try to update remote resources to 1.5, like Dennis proposed?

Regards,

Hervé

Re: Site plugin

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Yeah need to update site plugin to 3.3 and it should work on mvn 2.x and
3.x (yes 2.x is EOL already but anyways)

Sent from my phone

Re: Site plugin

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>.

Re: Site plugin