Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by da...@ontrenet.com on 2011/09/14 16:17:40 UTC

NewSolrCloudDesign question

Hi,
  I am very excited to see this direction for Solr. I realize its early
still,
but is there any thought as to what the target release date might be (this
year? next?).

Also, will the new solr cloud support all query types including all forms
of faceting,
distributed IDF, ranging, sorting, paging etc?

Thanks!
Darren

Re: NewSolrCloudDesign question

Posted by da...@ontrenet.com.
Thank you. Should be awesome when its ready!

Re: glassfish, solrconfig.xml and SolrException: Error loading DataImportHandler

Posted by Xue-Feng Yang <ju...@yahoo.com>.
After making another try, I found it worked with

  <lib dir="../dist/" regex="apache-solr-dataimporthandler-\d.*\.jar" />

I leave this to here in case someone may need this too.

Thanks

Posted by Xue-Feng Yang <ju...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for your reply.

Actually, some of the cores are working perfectly. So it's not the solr.solr.home problem.

Posted by Xue-Feng Yang <ju...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for telling me this issue. However, I would think this is a bug. ^=^

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>.