Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/20 10:48:00 UTC

Apache Zeppelin PR Template

Hi Zeppelin Community,

In case some of you didn't saw it, we now have a Pull Request Template.

It contains useful information for us to quickly review your contributions,
so please use it entirely every time your create a new PR.

You can find it inside the CONTRIBUTING.md of the project

https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#creating-a-pull-request

Have a nice coding :)

Re: Apache Zeppelin PR Template

Posted by 임정택 <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Corneau,

I recently submitted several pull requests using template and feel great!
Template seems to make pull request self-explanatory.
One thing to slightly downside is that it may make some duplicate between
JIRA issue and content of pull request when reporter files an issue to JIRA
and submit pull request him/herself. But I think it could be adjusted
naturally.

Thanks for the template.

Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

--