Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Thomas Watson <tj...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/01 21:56:04 UTC

[VOTE] Release Felix SCR version 2.2.0

Hi,

We solved 3 issues in this release:
 - Build against final OSGi R8 SCR API artifacts
 - [FELIX-6458] Use ServiceReference.adaptTo(ServiceReferenceDTO)
 - [FELIX-6501] Fixed issue with ConcurrentModificationException

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1418/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/master/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1418 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Tom

Re: [VOTE] Release Felix SCR version 2.2.0

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

thanks & regards
/Pierre

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com.INVALID>.
+1

Ray

--
*Raymond Augé* (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect *Liferay, Inc.* (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Release Felix SCR version 2.2.0

Posted by Thomas Watson <tj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I neglected to push the release button on Nexus.  I finally did that
today.  The 2.2.0 version of the SCR R8 implementation should be available
in maven central shortly

Tom

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Felix SCR version 2.2.0

Posted by Thomas Watson <tj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The vote succeeded with seven binding +1 votes

I'll promote the artifacts.  Thanks.

Posted by Thomas Watson <tj...@gmail.com>.
+1

Tom

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 3:56 PM Thomas Watson <tj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 3 issues in this release:
>  - Build against final OSGi R8 SCR API artifacts
>  - [FELIX-6458] Use ServiceReference.adaptTo(ServiceReferenceDTO)
>  - [FELIX-6501] Fixed issue with ConcurrentModificationException
>

> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1418/

> signatures:
> https://github.com/apache/felix-dev/blob/master/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 1418 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> Tom

Re: [VOTE] Release Felix SCR version 2.2.0

Posted by da...@apache.org.
+1

David

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe

Re: [VOTE] Release Felix SCR version 2.2.0

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks!

regards,