Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hearty Raphael <he...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/24 10:49:47 UTC

Custom resource factories in geronimo

Hi

         Is there any way I can create custom resource
factories/ObjectFactories in geronimo.?

Regards,
Hearty

Re: Custom resource factories in geronimo

Posted by Hearty <he...@gmail.com>.
Thanks . It is working fine now

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Hearty <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi
[...]

	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:803)
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.GBeanNotFoundException: No matches for
referencePatterns:
[?name=FileStorage#com.telelogic.focalpoint.gbeans.ResourceBinding]
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.findGBeanData(Configuration.java:669)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.naming.deployment.GBeanRefBuilder.buildNaming(GBeanRefBuilder.java:73)

Posted by Hearty <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Hearty <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.