Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Depalma, Paul" <Pa...@BELLSOUTH.COM> on 2004/09/14 23:02:30 UTC

Error using DatedFileAppender...

I just tried to run the new DatedFileAppender and I am getting a access method error because it is trying to do  m_calendar.setTimeInMillis(n);	the "setTimeInMillis" on Calendar is protected.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Paul DePalma
BellSouth Science and Technology
paul.depalma@bellsouth.com
(404)986-9731

*****
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. 113

Re: Error using DatedFileAppender...

Posted by Geoff <mi...@sprynet.com>.
Sorry, it's getting late. The correct link for the distribution file is:

	http://minaret.biz/tips/datedFileAppender-1.0.2.zip

Geoff

Posted by Geoff <mi...@sprynet.com>.